K&N Kawasaki Ultra 260LX 1498cc 2010 Oil Filter PWC Jet Ski KN-204-1 JT1500
K&N Kawasaki Jet Ski Oil Filter (KN-204)
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- Kawasaki Ultra 260LX 2010
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal.
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions.
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants.
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|