MotoMaster 110600 Beta RR 480 4T Enduro 2015 and up Rear Flame Brake Disc Rotor
Moto-Master Flame Series Fixed Rotor (MM-110600)
The Moto-Master Flame Series Brake Discs are manufactured to the tightest tolerances and specifications using a specially hardened premium quality stainless steel.
- Flame shaped venting slots and outer perimeter ensure an equal amount of contact surface between the brake pad and disc, allowing you to brake harder.
- The Flame design ensure the brake pads are always evenly supported on the rotor surface. This prevents the pads from tilting under high pressure.
- Flame shaped venting slots are lined with the direction of movement allowing oversize slots without chipping away at the brake pads.
- Unique Flame shaped outer perimeter and venting slots overlap to continuously clean the whole brake pad contact surface while hot gasses are immediately evacuated.
- Specialized laser cutting technologies provide a razor sharp cut which won’t corrode.
- Disc thickness is parallel within a 0.003mm margin. This eliminates any possible brake lever pulsation while giving unsurpassed rider feedback.
- Beta RR 480 4T Enduro 2015 and up